gavincreel.com

gavincreel.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

RECENT FINDINGS

1.  MOVIE: 127 hours
2.  RENAISSANCE MAN/INSPIRATION: james franco
3.  ANNOYANCE:  muffin tops
4.  ANNOYANCE-CONQUERER: my new gym membership
5.  ANNOYANCE-CONQERER-CHALLENGER: my not going to said new gym
6.  DREAM: the lovebus
7.  MISSING: london
8.  JOY: the smoker in my building being on vacation
9.  EXCITEMENT: cooking thanksgiving dinner
10.  FEELING: it never arrives
11.  HOPE: canine maturity
12.  DARE: to write five songs next week
13.  DARE-PARTNER: robbie roth
14.  WORRY: i'm just keeping myself busy
15.  MAGAZINE: new york
16.  CEREAL: raisin bran
17.  WISH: to be visited by an angel
18.  CONCERTS: toronto-nov 28, boston dec- 4, broadway inspirational voices- dec 6
19.  FAST: booze and dessert
20.  CHANCE OF THAT HAPPENING:  slim

6 comments:

  1. YOU DO NOT HAVE MUFFIN TOPS!

    crazyyyy creel..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest annoyance is that I bought my monthly gym pass and then got sick with what has been termed the death flu in my flat...two weeks into the pass and I still haven't used it. There's £20 well spent...Also, why would you want to give up on booze and desserts? The combination of dark chocolate and red wine is one of the best inventions of mankind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toronto!! Excellent. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you're coming to Boston and I'm not going to be here that day. Curses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soo want to see 127 Hours, I've heard great things... :D!!
    also, I really want to go see your concert in toronto... but I can't... :(

    Also! What is this about you starring in Pippin on broadway?!

    PLEASE DO IT.

    from,
    Joel :)!

    ReplyDelete