gavincreel.com

gavincreel.com

Saturday, October 23, 2010

i'm back in T.O.

second favorite city for the gav.  totally jetlagged, but happy to be in the roth masion, getting ready to write more music and practice for the birdland gigs.  the fall is packed with so many cool opportunities.  more to come.

has anyone out there seen wanda sykes: ima be me?  holy sh*tballs that was the best stand up act i think i have ever seen.  she is freakin HILARIOUS.  smart too.  and inspiring.  but FUNNNNNNY.  go get it. watch it. laugh. and pee a little while you are laughing.

going to see will swenson in priscilla this week.  cannot wait.  i saw the show twice in london (my friend oliver thornton was incredible) and i really enjoyed it.  so, now to see it with friends in it....gonna be amazing.

i am sorry i don't have much more to say, but i just wanted to blog it out before bed and say hello to you out there.

peace

g

2 comments:

  1. I love Wanda Sykes! And I'ma Be Me is her best material so far! Do you ever watch Chelsea Lately or have you read any of Chelsea Handler's books? Shes pretty amazing and hilarious too...

    Anyway, break a leg with your preparations for birdland (can't wait for the nov. 1st show!). You rock,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you are seeing Priscilla! Hopefully I'll get tickets for my 16th Birthday! It's so awesome your in Toronto! I'm like 45 minutes away! It is my second favorite city (other than NYC of course).
    Hope you are having a great time. Break a leg with your shows! Wish I could come!

    Joel :)

    ReplyDelete