gavincreel.com

gavincreel.com

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HELLO AGAIN


to you, reading this.  hello. 

we may have never met, you may not care what i have to say, well…maybe if you are reading, you are curious. 

well, hello. 

i’m starting up my blog again.  i am hoping to open up my currently pea-sized imagination and communication abilities into something that sets me freeeeeeeee.  to write lyrics, poems, explore ideas, rant about a great movie, talk of a current trend i see in the world, really….just to blab. 

i am excited to see where this takes me.  us.  me.  i want to create this year.  as the fall approaches and i see the colors starting to change in the north carolina mountains, i want different colors within me.  okay.  that was douchey. 

this is going to be fun!

peace

g

3 comments:

  1. Right on Gavin, i think your blog is fascinating

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have met once before and I am so up for hearing what you have to say! I cannot wait to read your posts. Peace and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. today is the first day for the blog for your life.what was that a commercial for?anyway a piece,luv,condoms,happenings

    ReplyDelete